Outdoor TV Cover Protects Your Flat-Screen Display from Water, Sun and Other Elements
Now that you have mounted an expensive television to the wall of your outdoor desk, balcony, patio or pool area, you need to keep it in perfect working condition. This Tripp Lite outdoor cover protects your TV against the hot sun, cool rain, cold snow and other elements. It also helps repel scratches, dents and dust to make sure the high-definition picture stays crisp and clear.
Durable Water-Resistant Fabric Provides Year-Round Protection
Rain, snow, sleet, water splashing from your backyard pool, even early morning dew are repelled by the rugged polyester fabric. The weatherproof cover wraps around the entire TV in seconds with a zipper and hook-and-loop fastener for supreme protection. The cover is easy to clean and easy to fold and store nearby while the display is in use. A built-in pocket safely stores the TV remote, cables and other necessary accessories.
Fits Most Flat-Panel TVs and Monitors from 65 to 70 in.
The DM6570COVER is ideal protection not only for displays used in digital signage applications, but also for televisions mounted on decks, balconies, patios and swimming pool areas.
- Polyester fabric prevents sun, water and wind from damaging your outdoor TV
- Protects the screen from scratches, dents and dust when TV is not in use
- Zipper and hook-and-loop fastener secure the easy-to-clean cover in position
- Convenient built-in poket stores TV remote, cables and other accessories
- Recommended for home, advertising, hospitality and digital signage applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.