PANDUIT | DN8519B
Net-Verse45U 800mm 1000mm w/oSdPnl BL EA
Net-Verse D-Type Cabinet frame, 45RU. Top panel with brush openings. Two sets cage nut equipment rails. Single hinge perforated front door. Split perforated rear doors. 2 full length PDU brackets. Dimensions: 85.7H x 31.5W x 39.4D (2178mm x 800mm x
High cable density in data center, enterprise or co-location deployment
- Net-Verse D-Type Cabinet frame, 45RU
- Top panel with brush openings
- Two sets cage nut equipment rails
- Single hinge perforated front door
- Split perforated rear doors
- 2 full length PDU brackets
- Dimensions: 85.7H x 31.5W x 39.4D (2178mm x 800mm x
EIA-310-E / TIA/EIA-942, RoHS Compliant, UL 2416
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.