Tripp Lite’s DNET1 provides network Ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies cr eated by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shun ting dataline surges to ground. Convenient RJ45 input and output connections with an included 5-inch Ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection for network workstations, printers and other internetworking devices with a network connection. For peace of mind, the DNET1 comes with a lifetime warranty and RoHS-compliant design.
DNET1 protects network workstations, printers and internetworking devices from surges present on 10/100Base-T, token ring, AS400/Sys3x or RS422 network lines
Convenient R45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 7.5V clamping)
5 inch Ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
Ideal for the protection of network workstations, printers and other Internetworking devices with a network Ethernet connection
Ideal for NICs, terminals, hubs, MAUs, LAN equipment
- Network Ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications
- Ideal protection for NICs, terminals, hubs, printers, LAN equipment, and other internetworking devices
- Protects against the effects of electrostatic discharge, faulty wiring and lightning
- Reduces blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure
- 750A circuit breaker; 7.5V nominal clamping voltage
- RJ45 input and output connections with includedpatch cable
Network Surge Suppressor
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 750 Amp
Recommended Electrical Service: 120 Volt, 230 Volt
Input Connection Type: RJ45
Clamping Voltage: 7.5 Volt RMS
Telephone/DSL Protection: Yes
Telephone/DSL Protection Details: 1 Line
Cable (Coaotection: No
Network (Ethernet) Protection: Yes
Additional Dataline Protection: 1-8
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.