DataPatch 24-port, Category 5e, patch panel with 24 RJ45 ports wired to two RJ21 Telco connectors, (1 RU)
- Category 5e rated in the channel when used with Category 5e 25-pair cable assemblies
- Consist of female telco 50 pin/25 pair connectors with hook and loop fasteners wired per RJ21 industry standard for backward compatibility
- Each port is wired for 10/100BASE-T Ethernet utilizing pins 1, 2 and 3, 6
- Does not require use of a punchdown tool
- Mount to standard EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender bracket
- Write-on areas for port and panel identification
- Optional label kits (DPLK24 and DPLK48)ontain adhesive label holder and labels for easy port and panel identification
- Can be clearly identified with labels and icons
|Number of Pairs||25|
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.