The DP6A PLUS Angled Cat 6A Punchdown Patch Panel terminates 4-pair, 22’"26 AWG, 100 ohm unshielded twisted pair cable with an industry standard single wire 110 punchdown tool. The patch panels mount to 19 inch and 23 inch racks and include 24 ports. E ach module is 100% factory tested to exceed industry standard performance requirements. The angled design facilitates proper bend radius control and minimizes the need for horizontal cable managers. The panel is 1 RU, made of steel, and is black.
- Advanced electrical compensation technology: Headroom over industry standards for lower risk and high bandwidth availability
- Each port is marked with quality control number for future traceability
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
Exceeds component requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A and ISO 11801 Class EA standards at swept frequencies 1 to 500 MHz, Exceeds component requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A and ISO 11801 Class EA standards at swept frequencies 1 to 500 MHz, Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A; Meets IEC 60603-7, Supports IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at, and IEEE 802.3bt type 3 and 4 for PoE applications up to 100 W, UL 1863 approved and RoHS Complaint
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.