Essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA. The DSX-600 from Fluke Networks provides essential Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification featuring ten second test times and advanced user interface. Manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi with LinkWare Live. Features legendary Fluke Networks reliability backed by worldwide support.
- Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification
- Includes Channel Measurement Adapters; Optional rugged Permanent Link Adapters with removable test plug available
- 10 second Cat 6A test time
- ProjX Management System makes test setup fast and foolproof
- HDTDX and HDTDR diagnostics pinpoint fault location
- Integrates with LinkWare Livto manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Quickly and easily create professional custom PDF reports with LinkWare PC.
-Test standards: Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005
- ISO/IEC : Class C and D, E, EA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments
- Maximum frequency: 500 MHz
- Display 5.7 in LCD display with a projected capacitance touchscren
- Dimensions: Main Unit and Smart Remote: 2.625 in x 5.25 in x 11.0 in (6.67 cm x 13.33 cm x 27.94 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Battery: Lithium ion battery pack, 7.2 V
- Operating temperature: 32 F to 113 F (0 C to 45 C)
- Storage temperat: -22 F to +140 F (-30 C to +60 C)
|Certification||CAPABLE OF CATEGORY TESTING PLUS OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.