The DSX-5000 CableAnalyzerTM improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing CAT 6A and Class FA while meeting IEC Level V - the most stringent accuracy requirement. Its ProjX System manages job requirements and progres s from setup to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly. The future-ready Versiv platform supports modules for fiber testing (loss and OTDR) and ethernet troubleshooting and is easily upgradable to support future standards. Tr oubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWareTM reporting software
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades
- Unmatched speed for CAT 6A, Class FA a nd all current standards
- ProjXTM System manages job requirements and progress from setup to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- TaptiveTM user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors.
- Analyze test results andcreate professional test reports using LinkWareTM management software
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Meets IEC Level V - the most stringent accuracy requirementÔEndorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crosstalk testing
- Centered-plug design
- New balance measurements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.