The DSX CableAnalyzers(TM) reduce the cost of Cat 5 through Cat 8 certification by two-thirds and features the industry’s fastest test times (Cat 6A eight seconds) while meeting TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements.
The DSX integrates with LinkWare(TM) Live to let you manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi. The future-ready design supports modules for fiber testing (loss, OTDR and inspection). Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive(TM) us er interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare(TM) reporting software.
Kit Includes: 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote, (2) DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules, (2) CertiFiber Quad OLTS Modules, Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adapters, Set of Cat 8/Class I Channel Adapters, (2) Headsets, (2) Handstraps, (2) Shoulder Straps, Carry Case, USB Interface Cable, Versiv O pen Source Software CD, (2) AC Chargers, (2) Universal Couplers, (2) AxTalk Terminators, USB Video Inspection Probe w/ 4 Tips, (2) Quick Clean Cleaners (1.25/2.50 mm), (2) LC/LC Simplex Adapters, SC/LC EF-Compliant MM TRC Kit 50 Um, SC/LC SM TRC Kit, T RC Carry Case, WiFi Adapter, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.
- Contractors using Versiv report a two-thirds reduction in certification costs.
- Unmatched speed for category 5 through 8, Class FA and all current standards (Cat 6A in eight seconds)
- Future-ready design supports fiber loss and inspection, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- TaptiveTM user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors.
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss nd shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Meets TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements
- Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Supports resistance unbalance measurements to ensure PoE performance
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.