DEHN INC | DV M TT 2P 255 FM | 951115
DEHNventil Modular Lightning Current/Surge Arestor for Single-Phase TT and TN-S Systems (1+1 Configuration), 230V, Type 1 and Type 2 SPD, w/ Floating Remote Signaling Contact
- Prewired spark gap based combined lightning current and surge arrester consisting of a base and plug in modules.
- Maximum system availability and reliability due to the RADAX Flow follow current limitation.
- No tripping of 20amp gL/gG fuses up to short circuit currents of 50kA.
- Discharge capacity of 100kA with 10/350 microsecond lightning waveform.
- Capable of protecting terminal equipment.
- Operating state and fault indication with indicator flag and/or optional remote contact in base.
- Easy replaceme of protection modules requires no tools due to lock in system.
- Are coordinated with other Dehn Redline products to meet BS7671 amendment 1
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.