DW Office is a single-sided premium wireless DECT headset for quality-conscious business professionals demanding exceptional performance and supreme comfort. Featuring Sennheiser Voice Clarity and a noise-canceling microphone, the DW Office gives users a natural listening experience while maximizing speech intelligibility for both speaker and listener. With its award-winning iconic design, the DW Office stands out for style and performance.
- UC Optimized for Maximum Productivity with Leading UC Platform
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity Wideband Sound for Natural Listening Experiences
- Advanced Wideband Audio Using Cat-Iq Technology
- Dual Connectivity One Touch on the Base Station Switches Between Dsk Phone and Softphone/PC
- Noise-Canceling Microphone for Speech Clarity
- Digital Signal Processing for Echo Canceling and Audio Equalization
- Simple Product Setup with Dip Switches
- Full Workday of Talk Time 8 Hours Wide Band and 12 Hours Narrowband
- DEProtected Frequency Band Without Interference with Wifi Networks
- Hot Desking with Fast, Secure Pairing Simply Dock in the Base Station
- Activegard Technology Hearing Protection Against Acoustic Shock
- 2 Year Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.