Tripp Lite’s VESA-compliant DWF1327M Fixed Flat-Screen Wall Mount’s low-profile design stays hidden behind your display for a sleek, professional appearance. Its durable, all-metal frame with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish supports weights of up to 88 lbs. and fits most 13- to 27-inch flat-panel displays. It comes pre-assembled for quick and easy installation. For peace of mind, the DWF1327M comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 13 to 27 in.
- Ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professional appearanceÔounting hardware included
- Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 88 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 50 x 50 mm, 75 x 75 mm 100 x 100 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.