Tripp Lite’s VESA-compliant DWF3770L Fixed Flat-Screen Wall Mount’s low-profile design keeps unit out of site for sleek, professional appearance, Its durable, all-metal construction with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish supports weights of up to 1 43 lb and fits most 37- to 70-inch flat-panel displays. It comes with all necessary mounting hardware. A built-in bubble level enables accurate display leveling. For peace of mind, the DWF3770L comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Comes with all necessary mounting hardware
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 37 to 70 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professioal appearance
- Mounting hardware included
- Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 143 lb.
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Adjustable mounting rails compensate for off-center wall studs
- Built-in bubble level for accurate display leveling
- Scratcistant powder-coated finish
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm and 800 x 400 mm
Fits most 37- to 70-inch flat-panel displays
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.