Tripp Lite’s VESA-compliant DWM1742MA Full-Motion Flat-Screen Wall Mount offers full-motion articulation and can free up valuable space in your workstation by allowing you to effortlessly reposition your display at any time, even after installation. It s sleek design features convenient one-touch display adjustment with tilt and swivel capabilities and fits most 17- to 42-inch flat-panel displays. Its durable, all-metal frame with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish withstands the stress of repeate d use and blends easily into any décor. It comes with all necessary mounting hardware and supports weights of up to 77 lb. For peace of mind, the DWM1742MA comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 17 to 42 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Full-motion swivel arm adjusts for angle
- Mounting hardre included
- Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 180 swivel, -15 to +15 tilt and -3 to +3 screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 77 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-ted finish blends with any décor
- Display cables attach to mount to reduce clutter
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.