Tripp Lite’s VESA-compliant DWT3770X Tilt Flat-Screen Wall Mount’s low-profile design features an open frame for easy wall access and optimal display positioning flexibility. With tilt adjustment for improved viewing angles in applications where the au dience is located below the display, it packs a lot of functionality into an unobtrusive frame. It can also free up valuable space in your workstation by allowing you to effortlessly reposition your display at any time, even after installation. Its dur able, all-metal construction with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish supports weights of up to 200 lbs. and fits most 37- to 70-inch flat-panel displays. It comes with all necessary mounting hardware and features horizontal adjustment to compensate for off-center wall studs. A built-in bubble level enables accurate display leveling. For peace of mind, the DWT3770X comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
LCD screen options support continuous display of Input voltage, Output voltage, Estimated runtime, Load percentage, Load wattage and Battery charge percentage - with the option to continuously scroll all six information fields
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 37 to 70 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professioal appearance
- Mounting hardware included
- Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- -10 to 0 tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Improves viewing angles in applications where audience is below the display
- Durable Metal Construct
- Supports up to 200 lb.
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Adjustable mounting rails compensate for off-center wall studs
- Built-in bubble level for accurate display leveling
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the folloVESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm and 800 x 400 mm
Interactive LCD user interface with scroll and select buttons offer detailed UPS status and control options
|Special Property||360 ROTATE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.