- Supports up to 128 Workstations and Controls Hundreds of Thousands of Doors
- Global Virtual Alarm System, Anti-Passback, Guard Tours and Muster Reporting
- Import/Synchronize Entrapass Operators with Microsoft Active Directory for Centralized Management
- utomatically Log into Entrapass with Windows Credentials Using Single Sign on in Microsoft Active Directory
- Integrates with Entrapass Go Mobile App-Interact with Entrapass with a Few Taps on Your Mobile Device
- Integrates with Entrapass Web (Remote User Platform) to Manage Access Control, IP Video, Telephone Entry and/or Intrusion Security Assets
- Supports up to 250 Concurrent Logins of Entrapass Web and/or Entrapass Go First Login is Provided as Standard
- Integrates with Exacq Video Management Systems, American Dynamics DVRs/NVRs (VideoEdge, HDVR, ADTVR and Intellex) and Kantech Intevo Integrated Security Platform
- Integrates with DSC Powerseries, Powerseries Neo and Maxsys Intrusion Alarm Panels
- Double and Triple Swipe Card at Reader (with KT-1/KT-400 Controller) to Activate Such Features as Activate Relay, Arm Alarm System and Lock/Unlock Doors
- Assign 5 Access Levels per Site to a User Utilizing KT-1/KT-400 Controller
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.