- 19 Inch rack-mountable chassis
- Securely houses upto 12 stand-alone media converter with the use of converter mounting brackets
- One AC power source will independently power upto 12 hot-swappable converters
- Supports any combination of single wide, 12 Volt DC powered, transition networks media converters
- Flexible design for growing networks- Simplify your installation of Transition Networks stand-alone media converters with the media converter rack. This 19 Inch rack mountable unit supports upto twelve media converters while the unique design allows for multiple connections, consolidated into a single device, making network connections easier and more efficient
- Space saving design: This device is powered by a single internal universal power supply; eliminating the need for the multiple power connections often associated with multiple converter installations. The unit saves space in the wiring closet by providing a means for mounting 12 converters in 3 units of rack space while reducing the number of wall outlet power connections required
- Convenience- The media converters are hot-swappable. They can also be removed from the rack, powered externally and used as stand-alone units in new applications as your network needs change in the future
- Cost effective- Easily rack mount the single-wide, 12 Volt powered, Transition Networks media converters that you already own or buy stand alone units today and rack mount them in the future
- Includes- 12 Universal rack mount brackets for each converter
Item: 12-Slot Media Converter Rack
Power Supply: Universal, Internal Power Supply; AC85 - 264 Volt, 47 - 63 Hz
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Dimension: 17.000 Inch Width x 15.000 Inch Depth x 4.750 Inch Height
UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), CISPR/EN55022 Class A, FCC Class A, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.