Pretium EDGE Solutions modules are used to break out the 12-fiber MTP Connectors terminated on trunk cables into LC connectors to facilitate patching into system equipment ports or patch panels. The 12-fiber module features LC port adapters across th e front and an MTP connector adapter in the back. A factory-terminated and -tested optical fiber assembly inside the module connects the front adapters to the back MTP connector adapter.
Pretium EDGE Solutions modules are housed at the front of the ho using and may be installed or removed from either the front or rear. This feature results in faster installation by allowing a technician to strain-relieve the trunk, route trunk legs, plug the MTP connector into the module and install the module into the housing all from one side of the cabinet row. The modular design allows for a pay-as-you-grow approach to network installation. The module features an LC shuttered adapter, so there is no need for dust caps that can be lost. Unlike other shuttered adapters on the market, this adapter is VFL compatible. The innovative design diffuses the red VFL light, allowing easy visualization of port identification without needing to manually open each shutter. This revolutionary inward opening design also al lows for a single-hand LC duplex operation, while its concave shutter door ensures there is no contact with the connector end face during installation.
The use of Pretium EDGE Solutions modules in the data center offers the advantage of greater manage ability and flexibility with a modular infrastructure. As future connectivity requirements change, modules can be easily exchanged to meet those needs, while leaving the existing trunk cable infrastructure in place. The MTP connector backplane allows f or future upgradeability to parallel optics. Pretium EDGE Solutions modules are packaged in an easy-open plastic container to facilitate bulk packaging for reduced waste during data center installation.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Pretium EDGE modules provide the interface between the MTP connector on the trunk and the LC duplex jumpers that will then connect directly into the electronics
- Connector modules - Allow for fiber modularity while offering both front and rear loading ca
Fiber Category: Bend-Improved SM (OS2)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Adapter Color Back: Black
Adapter Color Front: Blue
Adapter Type Back: MTP
Adapter Type Front: Shuttered LC
Fiber Count: 12
Number of Adapters per Panel: 6
Connector Type (Conn A): MTP (pinned)
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Composite
Connector Type (Conn B): LC Uniboot
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Ceramic
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-mm): 12x90x124 mm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 0.463x3.53x4.87 in
Module Insertion Loss, Max: 1.25 dB
Wavelengths: 1.310 nm / 1.550 nm
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||LC - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.