The internal wiring of EDGE8 MTP to LC modules based on universal polarity ensures the correct fibre polarity throughout the entire system independent of how many modules are implemented within the link. Ultra low -loss connectivity enables design flex ibility to permit multiple potential connections within the system (e.g. 6 -module link).
- Shuttered adapters
- Creates one-hand operation while eliminating the need to remove and store dust caps
- VFL-compatible shutters
- Decreases time needed to test and troubleshoot a link
- Key identifiers
- "8" on the module for easy identification as a Base-omponent
- Rear-loading capability
- Decreases the time to prepare and install modules into fibre housings
- High density
- Module enables 576 fibres in a 4U housing and 144 fibres in a 1U
- Low insertion loss performance
- Improved performance specs allow fore mated pairs and/or longer link distances
- Universal wiring
- Decreases complexity and risks associated with managing polarity during moves, adds and changes
|Connector Type||LC - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||8 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.