The Corning industrial environmental distribution center (EDC) is designed for storage and protection of fiber optic connections and splices in indoor and outdoor environments.
Ideal for industrial, marine, security or traffic control applications, the EDC incorporates features that accommodate the changing requirements and growing needs of fiber optic networks. The composite construction offers outstanding chemical and temperature resistance with excellent weatherability. The cover may be secured w ith quick release latches or padlocked for additional security.
Rated to NEMA 4X or IEC IP66, the unit offers protection from corrosion, rain, sleet, snow and windblown dust. It accepts closet connector housing (CCH) panels and splice trays for field c onnectorization, including fusion and mechanical splices for splicing or fan-out techniques. The EDC-CS-02P accepts two CCH cassettes, panels or modules and the EDC-CS-06P accepts six CCH cassettes, panels or modules for a variety of connectivity optio ns. The EDC includes the brackets required for mounting to a wall or pole and additional accessories include a grounding kit, a rack-mount kit and various fittings.
Carrier Networks, Customer premises environments, Enterprise Networks
- CCH Cassette CompatibleModularity – making installation and Moves, Adds and Changes simpler and less riskySimplified Ordering and Designing – 3-4 part numbers are reduced to just one. Single and Ribbon Fiber Splicing ( Pigtails), Mechanical and Splice-on connectors ModularityMaking installation and moves, adds and changes simpler and less risky Simplified ordering and designing3 to 4 part numbers are reduced to only one Panel and Module compatibleVarie ty of preterminated and direct termination capabilities Easy to order and designLess time selecting correct splice trays and choosing correct splice tray to use,less time spent putting together the correct BOM and finding out what is needed NEMA 4 X or IEC IP66 ratedProtection and durability from the elements Lockable door(s)System security Indoor and outdoor useVersatility in a variety of applications Unit is easy to punch, drill or saw; mounting kit availableFast and easy i nstallation
CSA File No. 42186: Type 4, 4X, 12, and 13 Enclosure flammability rating per UL 508A IEC 60529, IP66 meets NEMA type 3RX requirements UL 508A, File No. E61997: Type 4, 4X, 12, and 13 NEMA/EEMAC Type 4, 4X, 12, and 13
Approval and Listings: Rated to NEMA 4X and IEC IP66
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.