EDGE MTP adapter panels provide a simple interface to mate MTP Connectors. This occurs when connecting MTP trunks to MTP extended trunks, MTP trunks to trunk harnesses and, in 40G multimode networks, connecting MTP trunks to 40G jumpers.
Data Center, Data Center LAN/SAN
- Provide MTP connection points between trunks and harnesses or extender trunks
- Can be installed or removed from the front or rear of a housing
- Facilitate simple upgrades to parallel optics
- Packaged in easy-open containers
Fiber Category: OM4/OM3
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Connector Type A: MTP
Fiber Count: 24
Housing Color: Black
Housing Material: Composite
Number of Adapters per Panel: 2
Adapter Housing Color: Aqua
Adapter Housing Material: Composite
Adapter Style: Standard
Adapter Type: MTP
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-mm): 9x100x125 mm
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Enclosure Type||LANSCAPE (CCH/WCH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.