EDGE8 solutions are high-density preterminated optical cabling solutions with optimized design for Base-8 fiber applications offering industry-leading connector density. With sufficient connector finger access, there is no need for additional tools ena bling faster moves, adds, and changes (MACs).
- Smaller footprint design with Base-8 components in housingsGreater flexibility with six open slots per tray, for easy deployment of EDGE8 modules and panels Key identifiersEDGE8 printed on housing for easy identification as a Base-8 component Sliding drawer-style hardware with integrated cable routing guides and port identificationOptimized finger access to connectors combined with industry leading port density Integrated strain-relief plate can rotate 90Allows for rear cable en try direction, as well as the traditional side cable entry Removable top covers on the 1U and 2U housingsProvides easier access to modules and panels Quick mounting systemEnables one-person installation and depth adjustment of the housing in the rack
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.