Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Increased data rate of up to 350 Mbps (RAID) or 300 Mbps (JBOD) total throughput, allowing the server to support more users and play back more cameras simultaneously than previous DSSRV models
- 4TB storage drives provide 33% more storage over DSSRV 3TB models at no additional cost; systems previously utilizing two or more servers can now be built on a single server
- SSD system drive, with increased read-write speeds and no moving parts, increases overall system responsiveness and reliability
- Supports up to 128 IP Camera Streams; up to 64 Analog Cameras*
- Records H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 IP Streams
- Supports Pelco and Third-Party IP Cameras and Network Encoders
- Compatible with DS ControlPoint for Simultaneous Monitoring of All DS Series and DX SeriesProducts in a Single Client Interface
- Network Health and Event Monitoring Support Through SNMP and New Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) Utility
- Compatible with the DS Archive Utility
- Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.