The Defibrillator Emergency Phone Tower, model ETP-MT/R-AED provides outdoor access to a life-saving Automated External Defibrillator (AED), which can be unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call by a remotely by a guard.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Secured, recessed chamber to house AED unobtrusively
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater for AED compartment maintains temperature above freezing AED door can be either unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call or remotely by a gu ard as determined by the installer
- Available Key Reset Relay option allows the blue light to continuously flash until physically deactivated
- ETP-MT/R tower offers contemporary architectural styling and even greater visibility than standard tower due to it’s larger size and radius corners
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5)
- Two ultra bright LED panel lights illuminate both the phone and the AED compartment at all times
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available ADA-compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.