The ETP-WM-AED adds a controlled-access compartment that will fit virtually any AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) with heater installed, with the most robust and stylish wall mounted emergency phone station available.
The wall mount offers contemp orary architectural styling and is constructed out of durable stainless steel. An always-lit LED blue light provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the s ame time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. Authorized personnel answering the call can then remotely open the AED compartment. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility at ni ght.
With the climate controlling options, the defibrillator emergency station provides outdoor access anywhere a life-saving AED may be needed.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Secured, recessed chamber to house AED unobtrusively
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater for AED compartment maintains temperature above freezing
- AED door can be either unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call or remotely by a guard
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.