Talkaphone’s ETP-WME Economy Wall Mount Station is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. The economy version of the wall mount unit offers the same durability with stainless steel construction and a protective polycarbonate housing . An always-lit LED blue light provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the loc ation.
Talkaphone’s ETP-WME Wall Mount Stations are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses and transit facilities.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted inside a polycarbonate housing. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- Vandal-resistant stainless st
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.