For more than 20 years, America’s leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite’s Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world’s #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, the isobar offers the highest level of protection attainable in a mul ti-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A B specifications. Isobar’s unique protection system combines large torroid al chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. EURO-4 offers 4 ou tlets arranged in two filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 680 joules offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced IEC320-C13 ou tlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Detachable IEC-320 C14 inlet connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles. Two-meter C13 to C14 interconnection cable and keyhole mounting tabs included. PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: IEC320 C14 inlet/Output: 4 IEC320 C13 outlets/2m C13 to C14 interconnection cable includedELECTRICAL: 200-240V AC, 50/60 Hz (Use at 120V supported)SUPPRESSION: AC: 300V RMS Clamping/680 joulesFOR MAT: Corded all-metal strip with transformer spaced outlets
- 680-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your A/V components, network hardware, retail displays, appliances, power tools and other electronics against surges and spikes
- Recommended for home, corporate, retail, telecom and industrial applications requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 4 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 4 C13 outletOutlets accommodate up to 2 transformers without blocking other outlets
- Isolated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection
- Outlets arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected equipment
- Blocks disruptive EMI/RFI lne noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and metal oxide varistors to block interference
- Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch contro over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
- Detachable 6 ft. (1.8 m) C13 power cord reaches nearby outlets
- C14 inlet accepts wide variety of por cords to match country or site-specific wall outlets
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- Metal housing designed for long life
Premium Surge Suppressor
Frequency Compatibility: 50/60 Hz
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 9 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 230 Volt AC
Recommended Electrical Service: 230 Volt (220 - 250 Volt)
Input Connection Type: IEC-C14 Inlet Connection Accepts a iety of Detachable Cord Sets to Match Country or Site-Specific Wall Receptacles
Input Plug Features: Includes 1 Detachable IEC-320 C13 To C14 Cable
Input Cord Length: 2 m (6.5 ft)
Voltage Compatibility: 220 - 250 Volt AC
Maximum Surge Current: 15000 p
Switches: Two Position Orange Illuminated On/Off Power Switch
AC Suppression Joule Rating: 680 Joule
AC Suppression Response Time: NM = 0 ns, CM = <1 ns
Protection Modes: Includes Full Normal Mode (H-N) And Common Mode (N-G/H-G) Line Surge Suppressn
Clamping Voltage: 300 Volt RMS
AC Suppression Components Used: Metal Oxide Varistors, Toroidal Balanced Chokes, Ferrite Rod-Core Inductors And VHF Capacitors
Isolated Filter Banks: Unique Isolated Filter Bank Design Offers Additional Filtering Betwen Each Pair of Outlets on the Strip to Prevent Electrical Noise Interference Between Connected Loads. Includes 2 Filter Banks
Telephone/DSL Protection: No
Cable (Coax) Protection: No
Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5 Inch 7 Inch x 2.5 Inch (8.9 cm x 17.8 cm x 6.4 cm)
Material Of Construction: Metal
Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs: Metal End Caps Are Fitted With Keyhole Mounting Tabs For Wallmount Installation
Housing Color: Light Gray
Receptacle Color: Black
Color Line Cord): Light Gray
Outlets Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Horizontal Outlets = 53 mm, Distance Between Vertical Outlets = 38.10 mm
Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Horizontal Tabs = 162.13 mm, Distance Between Vertical Tabs = 58.17 mm
Right-Angle Plug: Yes
Output Receptacle: (4) C13
|Number of Outlets||4|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.