EXO Series Camera Systems, with high-definition (HD) network cameras, standard H.264 compression and ONVIF support, are the professional’s
choice for capturing brilliant, 1080p full HD video in extreme applications. The EXO Series is built tough to wi thstand extreme temperature
ranges, power surges, heavy impacts, corrosion, and even bullets. Engineered into a multitude of rugged, environment-specific enclosures,
there is an EXO Camera System solution for nearly any hostile environment.
The EXO xplosion-Proof Camera
System is a highly effective solution
for monitoring activity in hazardous,
explosive environments. Operating
on a supply of compressed air or
inert gas, the system regulates the
pressure within the sealed camera
enclothereby protecting it from
extremely hazardous fumes or gases,
which could ignite a violent explosion.
UL approved for hazardous locations
(Class 1/Division 2, Class 2/Division 2).
Certified to UL NFPA 496 purged and
pressurized enclosures foectrical
equipment, and to UL NFPA 60950-1
for information technology equipment.
- HDTV 1080P (twice the number of pixels as 720P, and 6 times more than D1)
- 30x zoom option / optical and total zoom ratio of 360x with 12x digital zoom
- 20x zoom option / optical and total zoom ratio of 240x with 12x digital zoom
- H.264 High Profile / MPG-4, M-JPEG compression
- Video Output H.264: Up to HD 1080p @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60fps
- Auto Wide Dynamic Range and True Day & Night technology with an automatically removable IR-cut filter. Provides the best picture regardless of lighting conditions
- ONVI, PSIA (Milestone, ONSSI), and GENETEC API, supported
- Easy set up and configuration
- Built-in surge protection
- Heavy-duty pan/tilt mechanism, 360 degree continuous rotation and 5 above the horizon tilt
- OptiClear lower dome offers clarity, durability d chemical resistance
- Meets IP66/67/68 rating, depending on model
- Meets NEMA 4X and NEMA TS2 standards (most models)
- Temperature range: -58ºF to 140ºF (-50C to 60C), up to 165ºF (74ºC) (Per NEMA TS2)
- IK10 Impact rated
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.