The TOA F-1300 Series comprise a two-way speaker line of compact units offering wide frequency response and higher, more powerful performance. These highly adaptable speaker systems are intended to meet the requirements of a wide range of venues and ap plications, both indoors and outdoors. For clear, wide-area sound coverage, the Series include wide dispersion-angle (110 x 100 ) high-frequency horn (Octagonal Horn). High-impedance and low-impedance models are available. Low impedance models come wit h separate HF and LF protection circuitry. High impedance models have a rear-panel rotary control for making impedance settings that optimally match amplifier and speaker performance. The speaker units have a design that combines stylishness and a high degree of performance-enhancing rigidity. Even the decor-enhancing convex bulge on the side of the casing serves to improve rigidity. Brackets for easy speaker-stand, wall and ceiling installation are included, and there are also optionally available brackets for more challenging installation venues and sound reinforcement applications. Push-in terminals make connections quick and easy, and there are models for outdoor use that meet IPX4 splash-proof standards.
- Octagonal Horn Design for Smooth Coverage
- Extruded Cabinet Design Improves Low Frequency Performance
- Paintable Enclosure and Front Grille
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.