LC to Pigtail 9/125 Micron Simplex 900 Micron Buffered Fiber Patch Cord, 1 Meter, Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements, 100 percent factory inspected end face geometry in compliance with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Issue 3, UPC polished, factor y terminated and 100 percent tested for insertion loss and return loss, insertion loss and return loss data recorded for every single-mode patch cord, Lifetime traceability of test data to a Quality Control number on each patch cord, highest quality fl ame retardant fiber optic cable with tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Primary application is FTTD deployments that require a level of visual and mechanical differentiation, and physical layer security that conventional connector solutions cannot provide.
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- 100% factory inspected end face geometry in compliance with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Issue 3
- Typical insertion loss per connection: 0.25 dB
- UPC polished (55dB minimum return loss)
- Factory terminated and00% tested for insertion loss and return loss
- Insertion loss and return loss data recorded for every single-mode patch cord
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each patch cord
- Highest quality flame retardant fiber optic cable with tght-buffered coating on each optical fiber
Simplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Type: Single-Mode
Fiber Cable Type: Tight-Buffered
Fiber Count: 1
Connector Type: LC Connector to Pigtail
Length: 1 m (3.28 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OS1/OS2 9/125µm
Fiber Cable Size: 900µm
Flammability Rating: (OFNR)
Cable Color: Yellow
Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB Typical
RoHS directive is not applicant. Compliant with TIA/EIA-568-B.3, IEC-61754-7 (International), and UL1666 (OFNR) or NFPA 262 (OFNP) flame ratings
|Connector Type||LC - PIGTAIL|
|Length||1 M | 3.28 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||1 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.