LC to LC single-mode duplex patch cord, 1.6mm jacketed cable (one duplex LC connector on each end) - 9/125µm.
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- 100% factory inspected end face geometry in compliance with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Issue 3
- Typical insertion loss per connection: 0.25 dB
- UPC polished (55dB minimum return loss)
- Factory terminated and00% tested for insertion loss and return loss
- Insertion loss and return loss data recorded for every single-mode patch cord
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each patch cord
- Highest quality flame retardant fiber optic cable with tght-buffered coating on each optical fiber
Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Type: Single-Mode
Fiber Cable Type: Jacketed
Fiber Count: 2
Connector Type: LC to LC
Length: 7 m (22.97 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OS2 9/125 um
Fiber Cable Size: 1.6 mm
Flammability Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB Typical
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||7 M | 22.97 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.