Corning indoor buffer tube fan-out kits are specifically designed for the termination of 6- and 12-fiber buffer tubes. These buffer tube fan-out kits provide the ultimate solution for those users who want to field-install connectors on 250 Um coated fi bers. The kits provide the most compact, easy-to-install fan-out solution requiring no additional hardware or space than that required for terminating tight-buffered cables. Indoor kits feature a 900 Um fan-out assembly that is color coded to match the fiber color scheme. The fan-out assembly is available with 6- or 12-fiber units in lengths of 0.6 m (25 in) or 1.2 m (47 in). These different lengths provide the installer the flexibility needed for a variety of hardware options.
- Snap-together furcationEliminates epoxy for indoor kits Fiber routing capabilitiesBetter fiber management Compensation for wide temperature fluctuationOutdoor use
Fanout Type: Buffer Tube
Product Type (FOJP): Fan-Out Kits
Cable Type (Fan-Out Kit): Cable with 250 µm fiber
Fan-Out Tubing Color: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White
Fiber Count (Fan-Out Kit): 6
Furcation Length (Metric): 44.5 mm
Furcation Length (US): 1.75 in
Tubing Length (Metric): 635 mm
Tubing Length (US): 25 in
Tubing Outer Diameter: 0.9 mm
Temperature - Operation (Metric): 0 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): 32 F to 158 F
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||BREAKOUT KITS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.