- Loaded with TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-3 compliant adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements
- Snap quickly into the front of all Opticom(TM) components
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconia ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements; zirconia ceramic split sleeves are recommended for OM3 multimode and OS1/OS2 single-mode applications
- Q.C. number and split sleeve material laser marked on every adapter assures 100% traceability and quick and easy identification of split sleeve material
- SC adapters are also available in QuickNet(TM) Fiber Optic Cassettes, Mini-Com(TM) Modules, or separately to provide a complete SC system solution
|Connector Type||SC DUPLEX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.