Six LC duplex adapters to one male MPO*; 12-fiber pre-terminated MPO* cassette provides low insertion loss of 1.0 dB max. per fiber; 10Gig(TM) 50/125µm (OM3) fiber.
- Compatible with Opticom QuickNet(TM) rack mount fiber cassette enclosures, Opticom zero RU cable management solutions and Opticom wall mount enclosures, for up to 96 fiber connections in 1RU
- Low insertion loss of 0.5 dB maximum per optimized cassette and 1.0 dB maximum per standard cassette; ensures system meets IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <2.6 dB
- Adapter housing colors follow TIA/EIA-568-C.3 suggested color identification scheme
- Connect together with high-density female MTP cable assemblies as interconnecting network segments for deploying a remote or data center location in minutes
- Significantly reduce installation time and labor by eliminating field connector terminations
- Factory terminated, assembled and 100% tested
- Insertion loss data provided on every fiber cassette
- Return loss data provided on all single-mode fiber cassettes
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each fiber cassette
- 10Gig(TM) OM3 50/125 um Fiber cassettes are tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 m and up to 550 m for OM4 at 850 nm; backward compatible with all 50/125 um (OM2) MPO or MTP system requirements
- Six LC duplex adapters to one male 12-fiber pre-terminated MTP connector
Fiber Optic Cassette
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Count: 12
Connector Type: LC Duplex to MPO Male
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um
Performance Level: Standard Method B
Dimension: 6.1 Inch Length x 3.5 Inch Width x 1.4 Inch Height (154 mm x 98 mm x 35 mm)
|Connector Type||LC - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.