This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 595252 as a suggested replacement.
- Optimized performance available - Optical performance enhancement through unique industry-leading proprietary MTP polishing processes optimized connector-to-connector mating resulting in 0.5 dB maximum insertion loss
- High-density modular design - Maximizes density with up to 96 fiber connections in 1RU for efficient utilization of rack space design flexibility allows for easy maintenance and upgrade, providing a highly scalable solution combination of design features provides lower total cost of ownership
- MTP 12-fiber connector - Provides reduced overall insertion loss with low channel to channel variability for improved channel link loss performance
- 100% Tested - Verified optical performance provides consistent high performance and reliability for improved network integrity
- Pre-terminated modular cassette system - Provides improved reliability and quick deployment to reduce installation time and cost
- Certified 10 GbE OM3 and OM4 performance - 10Gig(TM) fiber optic cassettes are tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 m for OM3 and link lengths up to 550 m for OM4 meets fiber channel standards when used with Panduit Opti-Core Fiber Optic Cables
- QuickNet(TM) product identification - Data label on each product includes port identification and Q.C. number for quick identification and 100% traceability
- Adapters are aqua for 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um OM3 and OM4, black for 50/125 um OM2, electric ivory for 62.5/125 um OM1 and blue for 9/125 um OS1/OS2 fiber enabling fast, accurate identification of fiber channels for easy moves, adds and changes
Fiber Optic Cassette
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Count: 24
Connector Type: LC Duplex to MPO Male
Material: Zirconia Ceramic
Sleeve Type: Split
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um
Performance Level: Standard
Return Loss: >=26 dB
Insertion Loss: 0.75 dB Typical, 1.0 dB Maximum
Dimension: 5.02 Inch Length x 3.5 Inch Width x 1.39 Inch Depth (127.5 mm x 89 mm x 35.3)
|LC - MPO
|Number of Fibers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.