Corning FDC unit connector housings provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronics. The connector housings can be rack-mounted in standard 19-in (48 cm) or 23-in (58.4 cm) equipment racks.
Connector housings can be ordered with loaded adapter panels or preconnectorized panels or modules for both multimode and single-mode applications. Multiple units can be added as needed to construct a fiber distribution frame for high-fiber-count applications. Labels are provided for documentation.
Central Office, Carrier Networks, Enterprise Networks
- 19- or 23-in rack-mount option or wall-mountable with optional kit
- Front and rear door slide latches for easier access Used as a component of Corning’s fiber distribution frame
- Flipcard for easier record keeping Field connectorization or pigtail splicing in conjunction with splice module housings
- Larger routing guides for better jumper management Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and ribbon cables
- More open design for easier connector access Frontal projection of 4.25 in (10.8 cm) or flush-mounted with an optional kit Smoke-tinted front door, removable hinged front and rear doors Accepts Corning FDC unit connector panels, jumper storage modules and connector modules
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in, Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Housing Color: Beige
Housing Type: FDC
Panel or Module Type: FDC
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 22.2x43.2x27.9 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 8.75x17x11 in
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.