Corning offers a variety of panels and modules for use in the FDC unit family of products. The panels are used with field-installable connectors or in applications where the preconnectorized cables are routed directly to the FDC unit housing. Both the panels and the modules may be equipped with 900 Um single-fiber or ribbon pigtails for pigtail splicing.
Central Office, Carrier Networks, Enterprise Networks
- Compatible with Corning Fiber Distribution Centers (FDC) Hardware
- Reduced inventory complexity Termination of interbuilding backbone cables at main or intermediate cross-connect
- Variety of deployment options Modules accommodate various fiber and connector types
- Flexibility of deployment Fiber routing and bend-radius protection designed into modules
- Clean and easily accessible fiber routing with fewer breaks
Fiber Category: 62.5 µm MM (OM1)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Connector Configuration: ST Compatible
Fiber Count: 6
Housing Color: Platinum
Housing Type: FDC
Panel or Module Type: FDC
Adapter Type: ST Compatible
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.