The ComNet FDX60(M)(S)(-M) data transceiversprovide point-to-point transmission of simplex orduplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signalsover one or two optical fibers. The transceivers aretransparent to data encoding allowing for broad-rangecompa tibility. Models within this series are available foruse with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation requiringno electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiverincorporates a bi-color (Red/Green) in dicating LED formonitoring proper system operation. The FDX60(M)(S)-M has a small footprint and is designed for surfacemounting. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFithousing, the FDX60(M)(S) units may be either wallor rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by theaddition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate. TheFDX60(M)(S)(-M) has a built-in fiber link test featurethat allows for the testing of the fiber.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire)
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic
- Signal Control Equipment.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in
- unconditioned out-of-plant/roade environments
- LED status indicators provide rapid indication of all
- critical operating parameters
- NTCIP compatible
- Fiberlink Fiber Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protectioom power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are
- never required
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.