- FiberGuide products are designed and manufactured to ensure total off-frame fiber cable protection
- FiberGuide maintains a minimum bend radius throughout the entire system, regardless the system size
- FiberGuide is an optical raceway system for central office, mobile switching center and data center applications
- Engineers and installers can benefit from the large suite of available FiberGuide design tools
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Product Type Features.Color: Yellow
Housing Features.UL Flammability Rating: UL 94V-0
Product Type Features.Product Type: Downspout
Body Features.Type: 4"x4"
Product Type Features.System: 4x4 System
Configuration Features.Number of Junctions: 2
Product Type Features.Product Line: FiberGuide
Formally an ADC Krone part.
|Components||SPILLOUTS / DOWNSPOUTS|
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.