Used for closing off open ends of the hinged channel or fittings. No coupler required. Push-on installation, Yellow., FR,Fitting,EndCap,2"x2",YL,EA, Fitting, End Cap, 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm), FiberRunner, YL
Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Cabling. It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distribution Areas to Equipment Cabinets or Racks. It is Used in Telco Central Offices to Route Fiber Optic Jumper Cab
- Minimum 2" bend radius control fittings
- Protects against signal loss and performance degradation
- Fittings assemble using FBC couplers
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
End Cap Fitting
Mounting Method: Push-On
Dimension: 2.37 Inch Length x 2.14 Inch Width x 0.58 Inch Depth (60.2 mm x 54.3 mm x 14.7 mm)
UL Listed to 2024A Optical Fiber Cable Routing Assemblies UL Recognized (File No. E147128) slotted wall CSA Certified (File No. 016446 0 000) slotted wall, RoHS Compliant.
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.