The field polish LC fiber optic connector is a singlemode 9/125Î1/4m OS1/OS2 simplex fiber connector, intended for 900-micron tight-buffered fiber installation. The LC connector has a blue-colored body, backbone, and 900Î1/4m boot.
Used for equipment cross-connects or interconnects in backbone, horizontal and work area applications for high-speed data transmissions.
- Rear pivot latch design, robust construction - Longer beam reduces deflection during mating and unmating to reduce latch fatigue, leading to longer cycle life
- Anti-snag latch - Low profile latch resists cable snagging
- Wide "positive grip" thumb latch - multi-grooved, full body width thumb latch improves grip for better control during matings/unmatings; promotes fast, easy MACs (moves, adds, changes) in high-density applications
- Audible "click" upon successful mating - Provides user with a definitive signal of successful connector mating
- Field installable duplex clip with integrated polarity markers - Allows fast, easy field polarity changes without tools; quick identification of polarity
- One connector body design for both simplex and duplex applications - A single connector design is used for both simplex and duplex patch cords and inside the wall applications to simplify installation
- Protective cap locks onto connector latch with audible "click" - Protective cap automatically locks onto connector latch, completely covering connector end; prevents ferrule end face damage by providing protection from contamination and impact
- Anaerobic adhesive field installation - Simplifies and reduces installation time by 50% compared to heat cured epoxy terminations; curing oven/time not required
- Rugged body construction - Stable performance under side loads for improved reliability
- Independent free-floating ferrules - Ensures physical fiber contact for consistent low return loss, unlike unitary multi-fiber ferrule connectors
- 1.25mm Ceramic ferrules - Provide the highest durability for repeated matings
RoHS Compliant; TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-10 compliant; exceeds TIA/EIA-568-D.3 requirements
|Fiber Type||OS1 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.