Our Cat.6 copper interconnect products work together to provide an easy-to-use solution for deploying high-speed connections throughout a building. The RJ45 jack is a key component in this system. The jack’s unique two cable entry points help make inst allation simple. The traditional one-click design enables an easy, tool-less termination on unshielded twisted pair cables, meeting industry performance standards.
- Tool-less jack
- Easy and quick to install
- Reliable connection - The conductors are wired in a single operation
- Two cable entry points
- Less cable bending required - better compliance with minimum bend radius
- Enables a wide range of cable routing ions
- Easy to use in tight spaces
- Reusable - If a wiring mistake is made, same jack can be reused again
- No untwisting of pairs before termination
- Minimized stripping length - very limited pair untwist - pairs kept together
- Easy fitting of the pa without threading through a wire guide
- Clip-in mounting
- Jacks are designed to fit many other accessories on the market using the standard clip-in mounting
- Accepts solid and stranded conductors
- Compatible with many cables on the market
- Enables ck-to-plug" cables to be manufactured using stranded conductors
- Integral shutter
- Increased dust protection, especially during installation or in a dirty environment
- No additional shuttering required on faceplates
ISO/ IEC 11801 Edition 2. Arm 1-2,EN 50173-1 : 2011,ANSI/ TIA/ EIA-568-C.2-2009,ISO 60512-99-01IEEE 802.3 1GBASE-T, IEEE 802.3at
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.