Fiber QuickMap Troubleshooter Kit: Fiber QuickMap, SC/SC and SC/LC (50 and 62.5m) hybrid test reference cords cords, VisiFault VFL, SimpliFiber Pro Power Meter and Multimode Source, and Carrying Case.
- Measure up to 1,500 meters / 4,921 feet of fiber optic cable, 50/125µm and 62.5/125µm at 850nm output wavelength
- Quick set-up. Connect your fiber and press the Test button. No lengthy set-up necessary
- Find problems quickly. Six-second test time - no more blind troubleshooting that can waste hours
- Key information visible on a large display; power loss in db and distance in meters or feet
- Removable SC adapter is easily cleaned. Optional LC, ST and FT interchangeable adapters are available
Operating temperature with the battery: 0ºC to 50ºC
Non-operating temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC
Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline batteries (no battery charger)
Battery life: 1500 tests (typical)
Auto turn off: Automatically turns off after 5 minutes if nkeys are pressed. Backlight turns off first.
Maximum distance: 1500 meters or 4931 feet
Maximum number of incidents shown: 9
|Type||VISUAL FAULT FINDERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.