PANDUIT | FREC12X4YL
The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is used in cable management to close off open ends of the channel or fittings. The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is a push-on installation and does not require a coupler.
The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is used in cable management to close off open ends of the channel or fittings. The FiberRunner End Cap Fitting is a push-on installation and does not require a coupler., FiberRunner End Cap Fitting, 12x4, Yellow, Fitting , End Cap, 12" x 4" (300mm x 100mm), FiberRunner, YL
- Minimum 2" (50.8mm) bend radius control fittings
- Protect against signal loss and performance degradation
- Assemble using FRBC QuikLock(TM) couplers
- Optional split covers snap onto each fitting
- Covers feature 3/4" (19mm) gap to allow cable to be laid in
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
12x4 End Cap Fitting
Dimension: 5.28 Inch Height x 13.79 Inch Width x 0.94 Inch Depth x 0.12 Inch Thickness (134.2 mm x 350.4 mm x 23.8 mm x 3.2 mm)
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.