The FiberRunner Snap-On Hinged Cover is designed to be used in a cable routing system that uses the 6x4 channel. This snap-on hinged cover features a hinge that enables the positioning of the cover at angles between 30 and 90.
(1)The Fiber-Runner 6X4 Routing Systems are Comprised of Channel, Fittings, and Brackets Designed to Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Cabling.(2) It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distributio n
- Robust, large capacity 6x4 system ideal for use with large cable counts
- Multiple spillout options provide versatility to mate to various equipment and rack configurations
- QuikLock(TM) Couplers and Brackets reduce system installation time dramatically
- Channel, covers, fittings and other non-metallic system components made from V-0 flame class rated material
- Compatible with all sizes of Panduit(TM) FiberRunner(TM) and Panduit(TM) Fiber-Duct(TM) Routing Systems, cable management, and racks
- Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
6x4 Snap-On Hinged Cover
Dimension: 6 ft Length x 0.78 Inch Height (1.8 m x 19.7 mm)
UL Listed to 2024A, GR-63-CORE, RoHS Compliant
|CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.