The FiberRunner 6x4 Horizontal Tee Cover is an optional split cover for the horizontal tee fitting. The cover has a snap-on feature that allows it to be installed and removed without tools. It creates a 0.750 inch (19mm) radius opening for easy access to add or remove cables.
Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Cabling. It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distribution Areas to Equipment Cabinets or Racks. It is Used in Telco Central Offices to Route Fiber Optic Jumper Cables
- Minimum 2" (50.8mm) bend radius control fittings
- Protect against signal loss and performance degradation
- Assemble using FRBC QuikLock(TM) couplers
- Optional split covers snap onto each fitting
- Covers feature 3/4" (19mm) gap to allow cable to be laid in
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
RoHS Complaint, UL Listed to 2024A Optical Fiber Cable Routing Assemblies Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems Level 3
|Fiber Duct H x W
|6" X 4"
|CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.