PANDUIT | FSTMC6EI
ST Opticam 62.5/125 micron Multimode Simplex Fiber Optic Connector for 900 micron
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE #910063 as suggested replacement.
ST OptiCam 62.5/125µm Multimode Simplex Fiber Optic Connector for 900µm tight-buffered fiber installation.
- Quick installation; provide field termination in less than half the time of field polish connectors
- Patented re-termination capability provides yield rates approaching 100%
- Factory pre-polished fiber endface eliminates time-consuming field polishing to reduce installation costs, labor, scrap and the number of tools required
- Cam activated fiber and buffer clamp mechanisms provide superior fiber and buffer retention - less sensitivity to fiber tensile loading
- OptiCam Termination tool simplifies tooling and termination and virtually eliminates operator error by providing visual indication of proper termination after the cam step has been completed
- Cable retention boot assemblies consistently provide higher than industry standard cable retention
|Fiber Type||OM1 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.