PANDUIT | FXE10-10M10Y
2-F JUMPER 50/125 OM3 10 METER 10GBE LC TO LC DUPLEX ROHS
- Patch cords are tested to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s for link lengths up to 300 meters with an 850nm source per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE standard
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- Insertion loss per connection: 0.10 dB typical; 0.30dB maximum
- Backward compatible for use with all 50/125µm system requirements
- Factory terminated and 100% tested for insertion loss
- Insertion loss data recorded for every multimode patch cord
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each patch cord
- SC Duplex Patch Cords include SC Duplex Clips to maintain polarity
- Highest quality flame retardant fiber optic cable with tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber
Duplex Patch Cord
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Cable Type: Jacketed
Fiber Count: 2
Connector Type: LC to LC
Length: 10 m (32.8 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 10Gig(TM) 10 GbE 50/125 um
Fiber Cable Size: 1.6 mm
Flammability Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Cable Color: Aqua
Boot Color: Aqua
Return Loss: 26 dB (Minimum)
Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB Maximum
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||10 M | 32.81 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.