- Patch cords are tested to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 m with an 850 nm source per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE standard
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- LC connector housing and boot colors follow TIA/EIA-568-C.3 suggested color identification scheme
- Backward compatible for use with all 50/125 um system requirements
- Factory terminated and 100% tested for insertion loss
- Insertion loss data recorded for every multimode patch cord
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each patch cord
- Highest quality flame retardant fiber optic cable with tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber
- Patch cords are tested to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s for link lengths up to 550 m with an 850 nm source per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE standard
|LC - LC
|2.5 M | 8.2 FT.
|Number of Fibers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.