CORNING | FZB-04P
Fiber Zone Box accepts up to 12 CCH connector panels or CCH Plug & Play Systems modules or up to 4U of 19-inch rack-mountable patch panels. Includes two Universal Cable Clamps, edge grommet, labels, and tie wraps
Corning fiber zone box is a cabling infrastructure distribution facility for passive applications in zone cabling. It is ideal for interconnect or cross-connect points in data center zone or horizontal LAN distribution areas. Sized to fit a 2 x 2 ft dr op ceiling or subfloor opening, it can also be mounted to a wall and is equipped with a seal to inhibit dust and liquid penetration. The box accepts up to 12 LANscape solutions CCH connector panels, modules or splitter modules for LC duplex, SC, SC dup lex, FC, ST compatible and MTP connector fiber termination and distribution as well as up to 24 buffer tube fan-out kits.
- Removable backplate
- Eases installation Robust lock
- Additional security UL-Listed to United States and Canadian standards, NEMA 1, 2, 5, 12K rated
- Safety Includes 4U of 19-in rack space
- Copper and fiber options Multiposition bulkhead
- Dramatically incses ease of use in subfloor/overhead applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.