"Alpha GRP is a lightweight, expandable woven polyester sleeving that offers high flexibility with high resistance to abrasion and cutthrough. The open weave allows for a great range of expansion of the sleeving diameter, thus ensuring ease of installation and gripping action over a wide range of shapes and sizes. GRP sleeving is an ideal protective sleeve for wire bundles, harnesses, pneumatic hoses, hydraulic lines and highly polished or threaded machine parts."
Alpha has a sleeving for your application with options that are great for flexible wire harnesses, heat protection, and defense against chemicals or abrasion.
- Not affected by most chemical environments and common solvents (freon, detergents, soaps, bleaches and water)
- Fungus Resistance: No Growth
- Cut-Resistant Covering for Wire, Cable and Hoses
- Wire Bundling and Harnessing
- Jacket for Flat Cable
- Lightweight, Flexible Routing
- High Abrasion and Cut-Through Resistance
- Rot-Free/Fungus-Proof Applications
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Military Color Code||BLACK|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1/4 INCH|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||SINGLE WALL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.